Monday, March 29, 2010

My Heart is Full

"I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink." [Matthew 25:35 NIV]

This is my heart.  To provide.  To anyone. Of any race.  Of any income.  Of any faith.

I was introduced to Mana Cafe Ministries on Sunday.  Check them out here http://www.mannacafeministries.com/index.html  I have always felt the calling to provide for those who need it.  Whether it be through church, my home, at Walmart, anywhere.  Do you?  Today notice those around you.  Look into their faces and try to see where they are at in their life.  Do they need you?  To buy a meal?  To buy formula?  To buy diapers?  Gas? 

Just notice.  "Immediately, something like scales fell from Saul's eyes, and he could see again. He got up and was baptized, and after taking some food, he regained his strength."  Act 9:18-19 

Thinking of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment