Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Natural Laundry Care

For the next few postings I'm going to be focusing on natural homemaking.  Through the years I've come across so many amazing blogs filled with tons of wonderful information that I wanted to share with you.

My first focus blog in www.passionatehomemaking.com .  The blog is written by the Edmonds family, primarily Lindsey.  She offers a practical and Christian filled blog with so many resources that you simply have to view it to find a treasure...nd you will.

She has many recipes both for cooking and natural homemaking and is truly practicing being a good steward of what God has given to her.

Below is a page from her blog showing how you can wash and condition your hair naturally and very inexpensively.  Try it, I have and really enjoyed it.  I'm actually thinking about going back to this particular recipe again soon.

http://www.passionatehomemaking.com/2008/01/natural-body-products-on-a-budget-part-2.html 

Today I started makng my own laundry detergent again.  It's so much cheaper to make your own.  And just like food...when you make it you know exactly what's in it.  Here's my favorite recipe:

http://www.thefamilyhomestead.com/laundrysoap.htm 

Enjoy the homemaking tidbits!

No comments:

Post a Comment