Monday, August 24, 2009

Strep Throat...

...the mere thought of it takes me back to endless cycles of fevers, coughing and sometimes...gulp...vomiting. Now that my big kids are older they can handle strep with a little more finese because, after all, they have a social life. But my poor little Katie...all 15 months of her...is feeling quite yucky tonight. Oh she's not coughing, feverish and thank goodness, no vomiting, but I just know...you know? Oh you know when your baby is not acting right. And that's how she is...a little not right. She's taking her first antibiotic, ever. That's pretty good considering she's 15 months. Lovely pink, bubblegum flavored amoxicillin. She sooooo does not like the taste. So hopefully I'll have a quiet evening of rest and no wake up calls from a sick baby. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment