Sunday, March 13, 2011

My Clothesline Moments

I love hanging my laundry outside. There's something so very natural about shaking out the clothes, arranging them carefully on the line and then pinning them in place. It makes me feel so much closer to the wife and mom I have chosen to be. The act of hanging clothes allows me to slow down because you can't rush laundry hanging...or love...but that's another post. I do my laundry in the morning when the dew is still on the ground and the sun is shining on my face. In those quiet moments I allow God in to refresh my heart and prepare me for my day. This simple chore opens up a two way conversation with me and my Savior.

What's something that you do to allow the quiet in to refresh you?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment